Friday, September 26, 2008

What Price Are You Paying For Leaving Yourself Out?

What price are you paying for leaving yourself out of your life?
Something to think about! Might be a great topic to journal on.

Are you so wrapped up in your life and all the tasks that you are leaving yourself out of your intimate life? If you feel that you are leaving yourself out what will you do today to step in and be all of you? What are the prices and benefits to leaving you out?

If you feel you are playing full out I say wonderful! Are you bringing someone along with you and are they playing full out? What are the prices and benefits for playing full out? What are the prices and benefits to bringing others along with you?

There have been many days that I have found myself so busy with task that I have left all of who I am out of the day. I can get locked into the tasks that I will focus more on that than how I feel or how those around me feel.

I invite you to join with me and do a self check. Where am I today? What am I feeling? Is today a task day? Is today a connection day?

Who will I become today by getting the tasks done?

Who will I become today by making connections today?

What ever you choose is just great! I say be aware of your days and choose your days to serve you. Do not create the space where you are always serving the tasks and not allowing yourself to be served too.

Task Day or Connection Day - What will you choose?

You matter! You deserve a wonderful life!

I say "keep questioning yourself and living up to your legacy because it all matters". You can go to www.bealegacy.com and sign up for our FREE Newsletter "The Buzz" and stay on the questioning path in life.

Be Blessed and Keep Making a Difference!

No comments: