Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What Kind of Business Would You Start?

Are you ready to start your home based business?

I would suggest you get an “Idea Book” any notebook to write down all your ideas about starting a business or growing your current business. I don’t know about you, but God provides me with ideas in the oddest moments! While driving, sleeping, washing the dog talking to the neighbor and flying on an airplane.

When these ideas come along I do not discard them because I do not need that idea right now! I write them down even if it is on a napkin and then transfer to my idea book.

When ever I am in a rut or ready to do something new in my business I go to my idea book and think back over the ideas that I have written and I do not have to try to remember them. I have found that when I do not write them down then I think about having a great idea and not remembering what is was about and then that bugs me! Anyone else like that? Maybe I am alone in this one?

Start writing down ideas today to start or expand your business. Any spiral notebook or fancy journal will do just fine for all your great ideas!

What kind of business would you start?

What can you offer the world? Inspiration? Information? Product? Service?

Skills In:
Management
Marketing
Finances
Human Resources
Health & Nutrition
Team Work
Team Training
Virtual Assisting
Web Design
Web Tool Training
Mental Wellness
Consulting
Coaching
Spirituality
Relationships
Kids
Teenagers
Marriages
Friendships

Look at all the great business ideas to start thinking about.

Direct Selling Business
Network Marketing Business
Get Paid to Read Emails
Blogging for Dollars
Starting a Blog
Online Tutor
Home Tutor
Transcription Jobs
Freelance Typing Job Resources
Online Data Entry Work
How To Write a Novel
Assembly and Craft Work at Home
Clerical Work From Home
Online Proofreader
Ad Placer Online
Making Money by selling on eBay
Selling Items to Consignment Shops
Virtual Assistant or Secretary
Community Greeting Service
Personal Shopper
Web Site Developer
Gift Basket Business
Reference & Referral Service
Freelance Writing
Answering Service
Genealogy Research Service
Medical Billing
Start Your Own Daycare
Crafting from Home For a Profit
Teaching- Music teacher, Home School teacher, Writing teacher, etc.


What ever you choose to start you want to make sure you are passionate and excited about it! Starting a business is not something that is a whim! It takes time to plant the seed, nurture it by watering in ideas, information, support and commitment. As it flourishes you watch to make sure you cut back when necessary, you give it extra attention to have it grow in the right direction and you enjoy its beauty. Share it with others to make a bigger difference and cover it to protect it from the harsh realities of life! When you do this you reap the rewards of a healthy business that you started from a thought into a blooming success.

Here is my quote again

"Starting a home based business is not difficult to do! The difficult part is when you start a business you are not passionate about and then choose to make it difficult by not following through on what must happen to be successful!" Kimberley Borgens

Watch for the next posting on starting a home based business.

1 comment:

Wandering Guy said...

Hi,

A good post on Create Your Legacy. We are VA4World a virtual assistant firm who provide admin support service for SME’s all over the world. We would like to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Sridhar – VA4World for viral marketing, SEO and admin support